The knowledge accumulated through committed long-term research and development as well as through mergers and acquisitions, the most recent ones being Ahlström Pumps in 2000, Scanpump and ABS Pumps in 2011, and Ensival Moret in 2017, has strengthened Sulzer’s pump know-how and further enabled a full-scale research for the development of pumps, mixers, and agitators.
As the home of the following known trademarks, we serve the installed base also beyond Sulzer: Ahlström Pumps, Scanpump, ABS, Ensival Moret, Serlachius, Enso, API, Sonesson, Gothia, JMW, and Warren.
With our full-line product portfolio, we offer eco-efficient product solutions, including products for complete water and effluent treatment applications.
- The AHLSTAR pump series has proven performance with stocks and various types of suspensions and especially with high volume flows and liquids containing a high amount of gas.
- The MCE™ medium consistency pumping systems combine excellent performance with energy savings for the highest pulp mill production rates in the world.
- ZPP and Z22 low pulse feed pumps are designed specifically for paper and board machines.
- The MBN multistage pumps cover a range of high pressure and shower water applications.
- SALOMIXä, Scaba and AGISTARä agitators offer optimum tank and tower mixing results.
- The TMS tower management system prevents channeling in storage towers, providing unique process advantages.
We have full-scale test facilities in Kotka, Finland, and an expanding pump and agitator portfolio that provides unique applications coverage. Every year, we bring a new product series or a major upgrade of an existing range to the market. Sulzer is the trusted and proven partner when it comes to performance, reliability, safety, and sustainability.