RUSSIAN PULP & PAPER INDUSTRY — NEW REALITIES, NEW OPPORTUNITIES
8th-9thDecember 2015, Vienna (Austria)
Grand Hotel Wien
It will bring together representatives of business, banking community, authorities, and professionals of Forestry and Pulp & Paper Industry. The specialists will discuss prospects for the future development of the Russian Timber Industry.
The conference program. Key topics:
- “Key projects of the forest sector: from idea to implementation”
- “Cooperation of the Government with business and professional community aimed at the development of the Russian Timber Industry Complex”
- “The strategy directed toward the growth of the RussianTimberComplex’sshareof Russia's GDP”
- “ Funding for companies and projects in current conditions
- Arkhangelsk Pulp & Paper Mill OJSC
- SFT Group
- Segezha Group
- Selenginsk Pulp & Paper MillOJSC
- Kama Pulp & Paper MillOJSC
- Kondopoga OJSC
- Manufacturers and Exporters of Russia
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Russian Federal Forestry Agency
- Union of Timber Manufacturers and Exporters of Russia
- SVEZA Group
- Pestovsky Pulp & Paper Mill
- Banking sector: representatives of VEB, VTB, etc.
- Financial institutions: Finnvera, OEKB, IPIDC, etc.
- Representatives of the banking sector in China