Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "U.S. Paper Bag And Coated And Treated Paper Market - Analysis And Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the U.S. paper bag and coated and treated paper market. It presents the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the major players in the industry.
The U.S. takes a 10% share (based on USD) of global paper bag and coated and treated paper exports, which put it in third place, following China (15%) and Germany (14%). In 2015, the U.S. exported 5,773 million USD, which was 1% over the previous year.
Outside of a significant drop of 2009, U.S. paper bag and coated and treated paper exports showed steady growth from 2007 to 2015. There was an average annual increase of +3.9% throughout the analysed period. As U.S. companies improved their positions on overseas markets, domestic manufacturers enjoyed a new growth driver.
From 2007 to 2015, the U.S. was a net exporter of paper bags and coated and treated paper. Prior to 2011, net U.S. exports of paper bags and coated and treated paper showed an upward trend. However, in 2011, they turned downward and decreased steadily through to the end of the period. In 2015, this industry still ran a significant trade surplus of 518 million USD.
- Single-web paper, rolls and sheets, including waxed, for flexible packaging uses
- Multiweb laminated rolls and sheets, excluding foil, for flexible packaging uses
- Printing paper, coated at establishments other than where paper was produced
- Gummed products
- Pressure-sensitive products
- Converted foil for nonpackaging applications
- Other coated and processed papers, excluding for packaging uses
- Gift wrap paper Specialty bags, pouches, and liners, coated and single-web paper
- Specialty bags, pouches, and liners, multiweb laminations and foil, excluding film-film
- Uncoated single-web paper grocers' bags and sacks and variety and shopping bags
- Shipping sacks and multiwall bags, all materials, excluding textiles
- Laminated aluminum foil rolls and sheets for flexible packaging uses (converting and printing or converting only)
- Pasted, lined, laminated, or surface-coated paperboard
- Paper bag and coated and treated paper manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Domestic Production
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- Alpha Industries Management
- Atlas Agi Holdings.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Bemis Company
- Coveris Flexibles US
- Coveris Key Holdings
- Duro Hilex Poly
- Jonah Brooklyn
- Mohawk Fine Papers
- Newpage Group
- Nitto Americas
- Packaging Dynamics Corporation
- Paperweight Development Corp.
- Printpack Enterprises
- Printpack Holdings
- Prolamina Corporation
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Shurtape Technologies
- Stm Industries
- Tetra Pak
- Westlake Polymers
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xj9pdv/u_s_paper_bag