Paperchem Report Ltd
Paperchem Report is intended to provide insight to papermakers and specialty chemicals suppliers involved respectively in buying and marketing pigments and chemicals. The report has become essential reading for buyers as they look to gauge the mood of the market in preparation for price negotiations. Encompassing global markets, coverage includes:
* detailed analysis of mergers and acquisitions
* progress and outcome of price negotiations
* the effect of petrochemical, energy and other raw material price movements on specialty chemical costs
* observations on paper industry expansion and on machine closures, downtime and industrial action, impacting on pigment and chemical offtake
* investment and rationalisation as the paper and board industry migrates from the mature North American and European markets to Asia, and particularly China
* new product development In-depth discussion of developments in the following paper pigments:
* Carbonates – natural and synthetic
* Titanium dioxide Paperchem Report also provides detailed monthly analysis of the paper segment of the markets for starch and latex.
Developments affecting other specialty chemicals, including sizes, retention aids, de-foamers and coating chemicals are regularly explored.