The Austrian government has adopted further measures to stop the coronavirus from spreading. These measures also affect the Annual General Meeting of ANDRITZ AG on March 25, 2020.
From today’s perspective, it will not be possible, according to the new regulations, to hold an Annual General Meeting if more than 100 people attend.
The Executive Board will make every effort to hold the Annual General Meeting on March 25, 2020, subject to any further measures and restrictions imposed by the authorities, also because a dividend can only be paid to the shareholders if the Annual General Meeting adopts a resolution to this effect.
However, the shareholders’ health must be our highest priority. That is why we recommend the shareholders of ANDRITZ AG to designate Dr. Michael Knap as voting proxy, bound by instructions, instead of personally attending the Annual General Meeting. A special proxy form can be downloaded below.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow any guests to attend either. The traditional buffet after the Annual General Meeting has been canceled. If necessary, we will also make arrangements to keep the number of persons in any one room to the limit permitted.
We kindly ask for your understanding concerning these precautions in the interests of our shareholders’ safety and of holding the Annual General Meeting on March 25, 2020 in accordance with the restrictions applied by the Austrian government.
Depending on how the situation develops, ANDRITZ AG also reserves the right to implement further security measures in coordination with the authorities and to cancel the Annual General Meeting at short notice.
The ANDRITZ AG Executive Board kindly asks for your understanding concerning these measures and repeats its request not to attend the Annual General Meeting personally and to make use of a voting proxy instead.
Below you can download important information:
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 1 OF THE AGENDA:
- Annual financial report 2019
- Financial statement of ANDRITZ AG 2019 (German only)
- Corporate Governance report 2019
- Proposal for the use of the net earnings
- Report of the Supervisory Board
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 7 OF THE AGENDA:
- Wolfgang BERNHARD: Declaration pursuant to § 87 (2) AktG & Curriculum vitae
- Overview Supervisory Board meetings and Committee meetings 2019
- ENCLOSURE OF ITEM 8 OF THE AGENDA:
- Remuneration policy of ANDRITZ AG
- Supplement to the ANDRITZ remuneration policy
- ENCLOSURES OF ITEM 9 OF THE AGENDA:
- ANDRITZ Stock Option Program 2020
- Explanations and comments on the ANDRITZ 2020 Stock Option Program